I really just hate life rn.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Buzz Aldrin, Jun 16, 2022.

1. Buzz Aldrin

Buzz Aldrin Fapstronaut

I feel like a broken record at this point. Anywhere I go or talk to I feel like they give me lip service.

I can't do anything that I feel accomplished about or say it to someone because someone will either 1 me up or just fucking ignore me or give me retaliation.

I can't improve because no one wants to tell me HOW to improve or teach me. When I ask for it I get short term sympathy, or retaliation.

No one wants to listen to me because I either get cutoff, feel like I talk to much, have to repeat myself more then once, or just flat out get ignored.

Whenever I feel like I have any sort of authority or power it gets taken away by waiting hand and foot for someone else.

Anytime I get any sort of thank you, apology, or some sort of gratitude I feel like it's fake lip service.

And at this point majority of the time I only feel like people talk to me because they head help with "insert thing here" or need a fucking ride.

I shouldn't be on the brink of tears and anger whenever I can actually tell if someone is being genuine about something. But that's what happens every time.

Thank god one of the things that I've got going for me is that I've got enough dedication in me to keep going knowing the fact that things will hopefully get better but jesus fucking christ I'm just sick of it right now.

2. TheLightOne

TheLightOne Fapstronaut

Sometimes i feet the same, yet my psycho teached me to respect myself and now i orhers respect me too