1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I really miss having a woman in my life

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Brazilian Polyglot, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Brazilian Polyglot

Brazilian Polyglot Fapstronaut

Sup, guys!

I'm 25 years old and the last serious relationship I had was when I was 21 in college, it was just magical, like WOW! Never had a woman after her that made me feel that way again. I just felt so comfortable around her, like I was free to say or do anything around her.

I'll never forget the times we went to the mall to grab a snack and cuddle in the movie theater, the multiple times I said I loved her and the only time she said she loved me back. How we used to talk about getting married. Man... Sometimes when I masturbate it's remembering the awesome sex we used to have.

I went to her Facebook profile a year ago and she was dating another guy for a couple years and she also gained a lot of weight.

Anyways, right now I'm just focusing in studying, investing and losing weight. Getting a girlfriend right now would take me off focus, I believe. But damn, I really miss having someone filling my weekend with love, DAMN.

intso and Garek like this.
  2. “Having a girlfriend” is a mediocre goal. Focus on building an active social life. Develop a network of relationships that make it easier to study and lose weight. Better friends, more chances to meet women, greater sense of self worth.

4:30am and Brazilian Polyglot like this.
  3. UncleBarnacle

UncleBarnacle Fapstronaut

Thanks for the share. I, too, miss having a girlfriend, meaning someone to go to coffee with, to take out to dinner, to drive with, to laugh and share with and to sleep with. My body has not been touched since October 2020. That blows. But it won't kill me.

But a funny thing happened this last weekend. I was out on this three-mile walk I take around a beautiful lake a few miles from where I live, and I passed a lot of couples, some with children.

Not a single couple didn't look miserable and distant, especially the guy. I'm talking about young couples.

I was thinking last night, "What would have happened if I'd stayed in my marriage, where I was miserable and lonely for the last three years?" Instead of leaving and traveling by myself to Monte Carlo, Los Angeles, NYC, Vancouver, Berlin, and elsewhere?

I would be that guy, walking with his wife, his face 1,000 miles away, and longing to feel a deep connection with someone. I would be Mr. Boring.

There are benefits and drawbacks with being single and having a girlfriend.

I have a few prospects I am working on, and enjoying it, especially this one I've had a crush on for 3 years. Until then, I'm going to treat myself like a King. I'm going to eat some sushi. I'm going to drive through the mountains. I'm going to flirt. I'm going keep the place clean. I'm going to keep the chin up and the head down. I'm going to release a 5-song EP this summer, my first in a few years. I'm gonna bike, swim, lift, get my hair cut nice, refurbish my Timberlands, meditate, be chill like Bill.

I just made a pen pal in Tehran, and looking forward to our exhanges, me telling her about my country, her telling me about hers.

And all of us - NoFap! :) Cheers, hope this helps.

4. Brazilian Polyglot

Sounds like you got a lot going on for you man, that's awesome! I also have my goals and I'm working on them, no place for a relationship in my life right now.

Clancy_ likes this.
  5. raxisa

raxisa Fapstronaut

I was in a very similar situation a few years ago. Focus on improving your situation, keep a healthy social life even if it's just with the bros, and a new woman will show up when you least expect it.

If you want a queen, you have to build the castle.

Brazilian Polyglot likes this.
  6. Brazilian Polyglot

'if you want a queen, you have to build the castle', WOW! What a fantastic quote, my friend.

7. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Braziliannnn Cloroquinaaaaaaaaaaaa Bolsomitooooooo

Brazilian Polyglot likes this.