1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I want light myself

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by ChrisDorner44Mag.4deadcops, Jul 17, 2021.

1. ChrisDorner44Mag.4deadcops

ChrisDorner44Mag.4deadcops New Fapstronaut

I am almost 24 years old.
    I was so good in recovery and one bad mistake ruined everything. I relapsed 500 times in a Row when I had a good streak of semen retention I had real paralyzing dreams about the devil I really met him I couldn’t defeat him I don’t mean the biblical devil I mean the real devil. He doesn‘t look like what you would imagine a dream about protecting the child of a mother from a demon for example this child was the metaphor of my own unborn life force. Lust destroys everything now I want to be loved but don’t want any love from a women at the same time if that makes any sense. I don’t believe I would be a good partner in a relationship neither do I think I deserve a wife because I didn’t dive deep enough into my soul to flush all the pain out of my hearth from my dark past and to find a way to forgive myself and now there’s no turning back, not anymore. Actually I am a piece of shit So maybe it’s time for me to die. If you read this and don’t reply:
    go fuck yourself. If you do reply I got one gift as a Life lesson for you: don’t ever listen to any NoFap advice on the internet except mine. We all suffer differently because our surroundings are different. Listening to others will fuck you up because most people on social media are trash. The only thing you need to know: Wet dreams are not a relapse, the right meditation and Lifting weights like a berserk will prevent prostate cancer without the need to masturbate and is necessary on semen retention. You also need to take a biological look in nature Dolphins have penises too but they can’t masturbate, human hands are made to grab weapons to fight larger predators not to masturbate. Delete all fake friends and surround yourself or look after people that really are like family for you.

LongWayToGo likes this.
  2. Thanks for sharing man. I can say that the Biblical devil is real cause everything in Bible is real despite that not understanding it makes us think it is not.
    From a spiritual view of things - the devil saw that you are slipping away from him and from hell destiny, while at the same time you came closer to God, even if you didn't realize it. Now that big streak was possible until the moment you didn't got that strong spiritual attack in a dream.
    Now I can relate to struggling with pmo in past when I was spiritually weak. What you need to do is repent sins(like pmo sin for example) so that you can grow closer to God without reason for devil to attack you.

Reading Bible daily are also a strong defence against spiritual attacks like you had. But problem is that it's hardest to start reading and then its hard to read every day too cause the enemy wants us to put Bible on a shelf and never to open it. Now God wants us o read Bible to get to know His will and get to know Him.

Also, one more reason why you saw that dream is because you became spiritually more sensitive after all that time without pmo.

3. Dreams are funny, and strange. Just like we sleep to help recover our physical body, I believe dreams are sleep states for our emotional self to recover. Our mind or the subconscious is processing a lot of information and goes into emotional sleep (dreams) and are healing you. There is evidence out there that people who dream more have better emotional stability than the ones who don't. Sleep inducing drugs deprive you of having an emotional sleep, and thus cause more anxiety. Let the dreams flow, and let your emotional mind process all the information it has to help you heal. Don't think too much of it, especially when you have a crazy/scary dreams. Just know that you are better off today emotionally than yesterday, because your emotions slept through and healed through the dreams you experienced.

4. I have only one constructive thing to add. " If you read this and don’t reply:,go fuck yourself." is a horrible way to connect with someone. Have you ever thought that people who read your stuff and don't comment simply lack the tools to help you? Why do you curse them like that? It sounds like you are taking out your personal monsters on others. Don't do that, you'll have a bad life real fast because of this insufficient self-awareness.