1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If you have ZERO friends to Chat with

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Youssif, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Youssif

Youssif Fapstronaut

If you have nobody to chat with and you feel so lonely and eager to chat with anyone...i am here for you ... I feel exactly like you.... I am a 19 years old guy .... I don't judge... I would love to make new friends ... Please don't hesitate replying

2. meanbean70

meanbean70 Fapstronaut

Hey same man we should kik or something. What are your interests? TV shows? Movies? Hobbies?

Youssif likes this.
  3. Youssif

Youssif Fapstronaut

Yeah sure we should bro.... But i am currently not using social media for 3 days to complete a streak of 7 days .... But we can use (hangout) app for now you may find it preinstalled with your android phone if you have one ... You may also use the web version of the app

4. meanbean70

meanbean70 Fapstronaut

Sure ill check it out

5. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

I have always been a loner hence my avatar, im an alien that doesnt belong on this planet lol. Anyway Ive met new people this last year and the current year and they forced their number into my cell. I never text them and its not because I dont want to its because I dont "feel" like I need to. I guess I got so used to being alone. Another weird thing that happens to me is whenever I do feel like hanging out with someone, whenever we do hang out I want to be left alone after a couple of minutes of hanging out. Im literally spaced out, but its ok Im accepting who I am, that or I need to go out more. Have any of you ever felt like this?

6. Youssif

Youssif Fapstronaut

Maybe you haven't find real friends yet...or real girl... I know you maybe sad or lonely now and i know it sucks, believe me i i know that feeling....but i promise you as soon as you find the right people...this would change for the better...real friends are hard to find that's a fact. but you should put some effort into that.... Try hanging out with people who have the same interests as you...same hobbies, that would make it easier and funnier to spend the time with them.... So yeah , you should give it a chance and put some effort into that because it's worth it!!!... And i am here for you if you wanted to chat about anything ... Who knows.. we may someday be freinds [SORRY FOR POOR ENGLISH]

Clean Plate likes this.
  7. Youssif

Youssif Fapstronaut

Yeah you should dude...here is my account on hangouts in case you don't have anything better to do than chatting with me ..
    [email protected]0m
    *Replace the zero with o ... Obviously..

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  8. Youssif

Youssif Fapstronaut

Yeah dude i would love to

9. APK.

APK. Fapstronaut

Clean Plate, how did you abstain for that many days please tell us.

WesternWolf and Clean Plate like this.
  10. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

Serious dedication my friend.

APK. likes this.
  11. APK.

APK. Fapstronaut

I wanted to ask one thing, I read it in some research paper that. If you don't masturbate your focus as well as memory goes back to normal. Is it true, cause my memory (memory as in power to remember and recall) has become quite weak after I started masturbating thrice a day. I stopped it earlier for like a month, I thought my memory had become better, but then I thought it might be just a placebo effect.

Clean Plate and WesternWolf like this.
  12. Perhaps if I tackled it a week at a time I can achieve that level of dedication. I make it about 2 months then I falsely coax myself back into the habit. For whatever reason I'm especially happy this time around and I've had zero urges. I am truly glad I keep coming back to this awesome site.

APK., Clean Plate and Youssif like this.
  13. Can you add me on your telegram group? I need support from like minded people to keep strong on my journey

14. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it in that way.

15. Jay.

Jay. Fapstronaut

I really like this, how about we create some sort of group. I'll be 19 this April. I'm going to send you message on hangout

Youssif likes this.