1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm being bullied, What should i do?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by YoungLenny, Feb 5, 2021.

1. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

@YoungLenny Coming up to the end of the weekend. What did you decide on?

2. YoungLenny

YoungLenny Fapstronaut

i am going to try this thanks

justname likes this.
  3. Agent

Agent Fapstronaut

Remember a fool vents all his anger, but a wise man holds it back. I have been in situations similar to this where some guys can make you feel really down.

But measure how often they do that and are they going directly to you everyday to make fun of yourself or it only happened once? School bathrooms suck especially when you have to do your own thing and people are stupid like that, i was always trolling around in bathroom but i would never make anyone uncomfortable if they had to pee or poop whatever, i would eventually leave and tell my mates to do the same thing.

A little trick, if you find yourself sometimes wanting to use the bathroom and you don't feel like passing through a similar experience, ask school staff if there's a private bathroom you can use, explain them the situation and i'm sure some good hearted person might be able to help you. *I did this, it was pretty nice being able to poop in peace when i needed without having to stress out with those annoying fags.

Beingpure and YoungLenny like this.
  4. alexandrebois

alexandrebois Fapstronaut

Bullying sucks.. i was a victim of that shit from middle school to high school.
    I don’t know what you should really do but in my case i totally just ignored them because they were stronger than me, and PMO free so they had more testosterone and libido and they could easily beat me.
    So i just ignored them because if i fighted back i would get Fired from my school (bcz the director is stupid and don’t understand what Bullying is) he told me literally that if i fight again i’ll get fired lol.
    So now i got scars from that bullying shit and i have ego issues and trust issues and self esteem issues...
    anyways i just ignored the bullies... and idk what u should do. But in my case i was always scared of Fights bcz of my weak body. It weakens more everytime we PMO.

5. YoungLenny

YoungLenny Fapstronaut

it worked it actually worked. so here is what happened today:
    so i was going to the bathroom and the guy and his friend walked at same time into the bathroom with and they started laughing i followed justname tips and acted like an alpha male i said to them "wtf are you laughing, shut fuck up" and looked him right in the eyes deadass serious. he got pissed and walked out.
    thanks for the tips @justname :)

6. alexandrebois

Nice bro, but be carefull he might start bullying you again. This will only makes him stop for a few days, he’ll start again asap sadly. Bullying never stop easily

YoungLenny likes this.
  7. YoungLenny

YoungLenny Fapstronaut

i think i know how to protect myself now he won't be any problem

justname likes this.
  8. YoungLenny

YoungLenny Fapstronaut

and its not like he has bullied me for years hes is just been a pain in tha ass lately for like 2 weeks or so

justname likes this.
  9. justname

justname Fapstronaut

Research on internet about alpha male sitting positions too

YoungLenny likes this.
  10. alexandrebois

It all start like this.
    My bullying started for some weeks and then transformed into years.
    The problem was my Director who was dumb af, and said if i fight i’ll get fired from school. So i had no choice but to ignore

YoungLenny likes this.
  11. YoungLenny

YoungLenny Fapstronaut

you don't understand
    i know this because i am actually a little bit more muscular and bit more bigger than him and i know some tricks now. thats why he wont be a problem anymore.

12. I was raised by my grandparents so I'll tell you what my fiesty grandma said to me: "First you reprimand and if that doesn't solve it then you throw a hand." This was something my grandparents instilled in me early in my youth around 6-7 years old. They never cared about if I won or lost a fight either if it came to fighting. All they cared about was that I took a stance and defended myself and never backed down. My grandparents who were traditional Catholic Christians said being meek and humble does not mean being a doormat, and that while Jesus was meek, humble kind, patient and caring, He also demonstrated when anger can be righteous; like when he flipped over tables and whipped the money lenders in the Temple. Anger can be just but it must be proportionate and that while I can judge behavior as wrong, I'm never to judge someone's worth. Oddly enough this resulted in me eventually becoming friends with some bullies after fights. It also showed me that most of my new ex bully friends typically had difficult and abusive home situations.

SickSicko, YoungLenny and Roady like this.
  13. SI fighter

SI fighter Fapstronaut

"So now i got scars from that bullying shit and i have ego issues and trust issue.nd idk what u should do. "
    I do not know how to say to be a good help,(it really so many similar memory comes up ); but I will pray for you in sincere till you go through it.
    Let 's fight.ヽ(`Д´)ノ

YoungLenny likes this.
  14. Well Done

15. evenprincehaveproblems

evenprincehaveproblems Fapstronaut

like every military act, you need to think strategic:
    1. is your home base safe ?
    does your parents/friend will back you up in case you fight and lose, fight and win ?

2. do you have items you are afraid of losing ?
    some people scared of the bully taking their things, make sure you don't have valueable stuff on you, you have glasses ? bring contact lenses or bring cheep galasses and put the expensive on in pocket in protective case.

3. are you aggresive ? if not, you must make yourself learn how to find the aggresive part in you - the best MMA fighter can't fight without a will to fight.

4. do you care a lot about being humilated ?
    if yes, you need to find a way to stop caring about what people think about you. it might be harder than actually fight the bully - the physical hit feels less sharp the the socail hit to your pride.

after all of this is sorted out, approach the bully and do the following:

take your right hand backards and than swing it forward and hit him hard, don't aim just swing, than do the same for the left arm, keep going until he yields.

Beingpure and YoungLenny like this.