1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm lonely because of him

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by MyPositiveSide, Dec 24, 2017.

1. MyPositiveSide

MyPositiveSide Fapstronaut

Hi! I am 23 years old woman. (Sorry if my grammar have error to be continue) We getting to know each other a couple of weeks. I'm happy with him because he is sincere person.Then there is issue I never say to him about my situation before I meet him I was trap in this situation and that hinder me to tell him about my feelings why I dont give what he likes? You think he will understand me if I say to him about the problem I face today? because when he say about sex I find not interested at all. Since I start rebooting in this community its very helpful to me since I start 2 weeks ago with the help of this site. He think I make excuses thats why I ended my relationship with him all I want for him is to be happy and find the deserve woman for him. Then, Today I am lonely missing him but than to think about him I'm very focus now about my health and like of others I like to find AP friends or support system from others. When the time comes and I'm strong enough no one can say if I will be forever lonely.
    #ImStillYoung

2. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

I understand how you're feeling, MPS, but you're doing the right thing. You need to heal yourself first. You need to be healthy and happy first. You're doing exactly what you need to do. Stay strong.

3. MyPositiveSide

Thank you very much Its more better right now :)

Deleted Account and Tonytone like this.
  4. I can relate to your struggle. Sometimes you have to commit to your health before you commit to another person.

MyPositiveSide likes this.
  5. MyPositiveSide

I accepted what you say very well say :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Dr_prof

Dr_prof Fapstronaut

@MyPositiveSide once you feel you can be present without fantasy with a partner then you can have sex. Our problem is fantasy after all.

Tonytone and MyPositiveSide like this.