I'm new here-GF of a P addict, here for support PLEASE

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by LostAtSea, Jan 26, 2016.

1. LostAtSea

LostAtSea Fapstronaut

Hello Everyone;

I am very new here, therefore please excuse my ignorance of not knowing all of the lingo/acronyms or how all of this works. I received a welcome email which suggested I introduce myself, which brought me here.

Tonight was my first time ever visiting the site. I heard of it from researching this subject online for a long time now... (I think it's so great what you do and your site is spoken highly of all over threads regarding this struggle.) Tonight, I decided to visit it, and after reading posts for a few hours, I created an account.

I've never joined anything like this before. But i just feel so lonely from dealing with this issue alone for so long that i really want someone to talk to that understands.

I am on this site for multiple reasons.
    1) My longterm live-in boyfriend is a P addict.
    2) I cant/wont discuss this with our friends, & therefore have kept it a secret, just like he does. Its tearing me apart.
    3) Ive been searching for some (any) type of support group for several months. But, every other forum/site ive found, in the comments people just tell the person to leave their SO or call them a prude and justify the P usage bc they are blind to the damage/problems it can cause. I dont want to leave him. He is a good man and i love him very much. I just need help dealing with this from people who actually understand.
    I hope I can find it here.
    Thank you for your time.

big_dave likes this.
  2. Hey -

Thank you for your introduction.

A bit belated, but welcome to NoFap.

- L