In my first week, and struggling!

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by youngboyfezza22, Sep 16, 2020.

1. youngboyfezza22

youngboyfezza22 Fapstronaut

I'm now on my 6th day of no masturbation to the point of orgasm.

i'm struggling with a massive craving! I have tried to just masturbate without getting to orgasm and timing myself as well to no longer than two minutes but everyday I just want to go all the way!
    Would this also be known as a re-lapse or slip up??

2. Hey man, I'm currently on my first week too.

To answer your question - it depends on what your goals are. If you think you are addicted to masturbation, do not edge. Edging is a big no-no.

youngboyfezza22 likes this.
  3. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut

Relapse

youngboyfezza22 likes this.
  4. youngboyfezza22

So I had to restart! I will admit it. 3 Days in and I have noticed during the last week, my short term memory is literally non-existent! I was late for work today by one hour because I forgot to set my alarm the night before.... Has anyone else noticed this?

5. Well I got that mad ADHD so it's like that for me every day.

6. youngboyfezza22

I have ADHD and Autism as well.. I have only noticed my memory being really bad since I started Nofap

7. If your PMO use was very high, then this could be a symptom of withdrawal. Stopping PMO cold turkey usually has side effects in the beginning. But I'm not a psychologist, so don't quote me.

8. youngboyfezza22

Yeah, I'm 22 now, I was masturbating every day without fail since I was in Year 9 in high school.

9. Just give it some time, you will probably need a lengthy reboot. I wasn't feeling myself until about 2 months in.

10. youngboyfezza22

Aye! I'll try to keep my self busy! Thank you for your help :)