1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Intro and Day 0

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Belladisa, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Belladisa

Belladisa Fapstronaut

hey everyone!

I’m brand new to this forum.. and have no idea really where to start. Came across a link from a YouTube video for this site, and am so happy I found it. I’m a 25 year old female, and have been addicted to PMO for as long as I can remember.. I’ve always felt so much shame, sadness, and hidden identity because of it. There have been months in the past where I was able to get clean (6 months at a time at one point), but I keep returning. I have always noticed that when I stop, I feel so much more confident, beautiful, powerful, clear-headed, less anxious, and able to handle daily stresses better.

If you are another female, I’d love to talk and know how you started this journey of rebooting. I’m hoping to be PM free for life, and feel like taking up a challenge is a good start. Any advice and encouragement would be so appreciated.

Day 0.

2. ClaudeDuval

ClaudeDuval Fapstronaut

Awesome, glad you view it as a problem unlike most people. What youtube video brought you here (if you dont mind me asking)?

Belladisa likes this.
  3. Welcome Belladisa!
    I'm also kinda new here. I'm so happy you are here too. I came across this site while reading some crap online. It really motivates me to stay clean. It is not an easy journey but it's for the best. The straight and narrow path is a hard path to take but it leads to the best outcomes. Good luck!

Jim2015 and Belladisa like this.
  4. Belladisa

Belladisa Fapstronaut

This is the video that brought be to this site!

FX-05 likes this.
  5. Belladisa

Belladisa Fapstronaut

This is the video that brought be to this site!

Jim2015 likes this.
  6. Belladisa

Belladisa Fapstronaut

Hi Newgirl!
    So awesome to see another woman here... it’s very inspiring! Happy to know I’m not on this journey alone :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. TheManDude

TheManDude Fapstronaut

That video made me join NoFap too... great to see you want to stop PMOing and well you came to a place where people are very supportive.

Good luck and welcome to the community!

8. No, you are definitely not alone. I know there are many others out there wishing they could be part of a community like ours but don't know about it. Especially girls who have so much more shame and less resources to deal with this kind of problem. We came to the right place.

9. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

Hello, wecome to the community and the journey to our common destination...

10. goodnice

goodnice Fapstronaut

Welcome! This isn't just a problem for boys. You're not alone. The power of a community was what i needed

Jim2015 likes this.
  11. Welcome to the communnity text me if you have any problems, your not alone tons of people on this fourm has the same problems, as in all wish you the best and take every step forward to reach success and full potenital