1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Intro post

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by mattca, Feb 14, 2014.

1. mattca

mattca Fapstronaut

Hi all, new here. I'm a bi guy who's married to the most amazing man in the world.

I've chosen to do nofap because it feels important to me to save my sexual energy for my husband. It's always taken a lot of effort for me to get off, and I'm interested in making it as enjoyable and stress-free as possible for both of us.

I'm not currently struggling with an addiction, but there was a time in our past when some of my masturbation habits definitely got out of control and caused a lot of damage. We've been focusing on healing and rebuilding our sex life since getting married, and this is something that feels right for me to do.

My goal is an aggressive one: no masturbation (with or without orgasm) for a year. I was initially going to do 90 days, but then I thought why not *really* challenge myself? I can always reevaluate if needed.

I think that's it for an intro. Maybe I'll start a journal thread :)