1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Introduction.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by kingbob3, Nov 18, 2018.

1. kingbob3

kingbob3 Fapstronaut

Greetings dear fellow fapstronauts.
    I am a 24 year old adult male and today is the 47day streak of my nofap journey which is my highest, so I thought it is an apt moment for me to share this amazing unprecedented experience with the society, since we all are social animals.
    Let me be blunt about my selfish intention that why I am writing of my this little success, I want more motivation to continue my streak and in this process who knows how many will get their motivation to get started or keep the pot burning by continuing their streak.
    I started my nofap more than a year ago, and I relapsed more than a dozen times, so I made a pact with myself that after achieving a 45day target I will post on the nofap community, so I have something concrete to say about and feel important.
    And to my surprise this worked, everyone wants this feeling of importance in some or the other way.
    I want to be my best self, so I want to completely revamp my brain and the sources where I get my dopamine.
    The most important factors which I think helped me come this far and will be an ancillary for the future are healthy food and physical exercise. I did cut my sugar intake to zero, started my day with dry fruits and green tea, added protein rich food, greens and abstained from watching any explicit content in any form. I will not lie but in this 47 day journey once or twice I did saw a dishabille women on youtube felt the rush but abstained from going further.
    I am more concentrated, my confidence is shooting through the roof, now I enjoy flirting and the most important I don't objectify women, an absurd side of subjective brain even resonate with the thought that God is a Women.
    Anything I don't care, I just need to achieve 90day target to reboot my brain and get over this filthy habit. For which I want people to motivate me so that I can reciprocate the same.

God Bless The Human Race.
    a 100day Challenge.

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you're here. Congrats on the progress you're making in so many things! Keep going!

And keep coming back.

kingbob3 likes this.
  3. kingbob3

kingbob3 Fapstronaut

The link you shared is very invigorating, I am glad that you knew so much about how the brain and habits works on the day1 of your journey.
    The post satiates my selfish need of getting motivation to continue my streak for long. I would like to congratulate you and thank you for such a lovely and inspirational words of knowledge.
    Most of the time humans know about all these things, but knowing is not enough we need to apply those things and do it in real, for that we need motivation and that post did exactly that, for this is the difference between animals and social animals, humans lie in the latter one.
    I loved and was in resonance with your point about consuming real beauty.
    I will write down my goals again, that why I am on this journey.
    This forum is amazing, every morning I write here and throughout my day I have this in mind that I have to be strict withmyself then only I will have the right to write here the next morning.
    Going robust with my 50day streak of No PMO, nofap.
    Sometimes I slip these days watching some seducing videos but to my surprise I do not get aroused as much. So your point about the consumption of real beauty is real and I am on it.
    Thank You.

God Bless The Human Race.

4. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Thanks, but I had a long journey before I arrived at this site.

kingbob3 likes this.