1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

introduction

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by benjaminbboy, Nov 23, 2018.

1. benjaminbboy

benjaminbboy Fapstronaut

Benjamin, 24, male. I'm only about an hour in. really hoping this site helps. I've never had an accountability partner, and no one in my life knows this part of my life despite having many close friends. But I;m sure a lot of you are in the same boat.

Looking through different threads and browsing the site. This is such an amazing and supportive community.

Anyway, feel free to say hi :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Hello, Ben. Welcome to NoFap. Don't worry about how you'll survive in a month from now or two months from now. Just take it one day at a time. If you just focus on getting through today, your mind will not get overwhelmed. That's what I am doing right now. I made it up to 82 days of being PMO free, but I fell into masturbation and got discouraged.

Just focus on today. Do whatever it takes to get through today without PMO.

yosoy111 likes this.
  3. yosoy111

yosoy111 Fapstronaut

Hello Benjamin. Welcome to this community. You will read this in other threads, but I will repeat it a tip that has helped mea lot. Be careful with your sexual thoughts. Be aware of them when they appear in your mind and then move on to think of something else. Enjoy your journey!

4. benjaminbboy

benjaminbboy Fapstronaut

Thanks both of you, it's crazy because you guys are saying things that I had known once, but it's nice to get a reminder, really appreciate it and it's nice and inspiring to see this community be so active in general