1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it normal? Or is it an unhealthy sad life?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by skaterdrew, Oct 23, 2020.

1. skaterdrew

skaterdrew Fapstronaut

I don't know where you all come from. But I am from the UK.

Something I noticed tonight is most of my friends just sit about smoking weed on a daily basis, drinking alcohol every other day, and gaming everyday.

Me I mainly just drink every other day.

I think it is worse because of the covid restrictions at the moment, and the weather isn't good where I am in the UK at the moment.

But is this normal what me and my friends do? Is this a fairly normal lifestyle? Or is it not normal? Is it actually quite sad?

2. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

We are to be leaders not followers. We have lots of negative people here in USA. people want to ruin their lives in negatvity

3. skaterdrew

skaterdrew Fapstronaut

I'm not actually following anyone though. I guess I want to sit about drinking a lot of the time. I guess because there isn't really much else to do. I'm not doing it to copy anyone else, or follow anyone else.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Is not normal, they are setting themselves for a rough wakeup whenever they notice how they have wasted their time.

5. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

You are absolutely right, still, it wasn't normal no so long ago, in my book, is not normal, normal is such a funny word indeed.

Also Leibniz was better... just saying...

6. It may be normal. But it's extremely sad and degenerate way of living life.

Deleted Account likes this.