1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is sex possible?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Girls, I'm turning to you. - I'm laying on a ground stinky, peed myself and passers-by kicks me. Is sex possible?

2. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

I think you can answer that question by yourself.

Also, why ask if sex is possible? Why not ask about a connection to begin with?

Not only are you jumping 20 steps ahead into your expectations, you're prioritising the wrong outcome. Sex isn't all that matters with (or to) girls.

3. Are you a girl? Why do you answer this lol. I didn't ask for teaching this is meant as joke. I have written this to real girls on messenger too.

4. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Because you don't need to be a girl to know how girls will respond to such a ridiculous question.

Ah yes, of course, and what a good joke it was.

5. Well man at your age girls would probably be like WTH. But when they are my age or so and low confidence then they actually like this joke.

6. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

I would hope girls react that way regardless of age or IQ.

In saying this, you reveal 3 things about yourself:
    (1) you want girls with low confidence because somewhere in your mind they strike you as easy targets.
    (2) you think women are more open in selecting their partners than girls. I beg to differ: women have 1 thing girls don't- maturity. And that makes all the difference in the world. If she can't/won't get a partner by 30, she can wait a little more.
    (3) you are comfortable with lesser quality women who will accept you as a loser instead of bettering yourself as a potential mate.

I'm not lecturing you, friend. I just want you to open your eyes. You're 30 so it's high time you developed a healthy mindset to life.

7. Lol man, I don't want girls with low confidence. Often it seem that those unsure girls are better but in the end insecurity ruins relationships and those girls can hurt you as much as alpha girls.

2)I think so cause girls closer to 20 get so much hit on and get so much attention that they are picky. I'm 30 but get more attention from teenage girls and 30 year olds than from 20 year olds.

3)Yes I don't aim high. But even when being OK with girls who ussualy are not valued in nowadays shallow society(magazines, movies, Instagram) I always get dumped.
    Beliewe me I tried hard to be better in my younger days but had no rezults with girls. Now I think that things should be easy and if it's not easy then girl is not right for me. I don't try get better for girls but for myself and last years life have gotten much better but it don't erases my terrible past.

BTW I don't thing girl by 30 can wait a little more. Biological clock is ticking and later its unreal to give birth to healthy baby. Closer to 30 they want to get married and create a family so look for potencial partners who are ready for that - have good education, well paid job and assets, like house and car.
    At your age girls can start from zero with their partner and build everything as time goes.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2019
  8. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

I don't agree with many things you've said so far but you've made some really valid points in the last post. In the end, I guess it's your life so you'll just do what strikes you as right, even if that means valuing comfort over improvement.

Then again, I guess you'd know much more about 30 year old women than I do so I'll just give you the benefit of the doubt with regards to everything you said after BTW.

It makes sense as well, though it leaves one to wonder why exactly you two (you and the 30 yo girl you're gonna court one day) are single. There must definitely be factors involved which would have acted as dealbreakers in past relationships. This leads me to believe dating in this age is more of a compromise than pure love. At least, this is my current understanding.

I wish you the best in your life, nonetheless. I hope you find someone who completes you.

9. Well man thanks for your good wishes. But I working in being complete in God rather than finding missing puzzle piece in humans-girls.
    Even when I dated girl month ago first of all I was seeking God's word in moornings right after waking up despite that wanted to write her good moorning.

This video explains about being whole in God -

10. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

I guess I hit on a wrong topic there. I just meant it as a good wish.

I don't really believe in God so their talk just sounds like deluded jabber to me tbh, but I'm glad you have something to live for.

11. The topic is right it's just this faith and spiritual world thing is something you have neglected in your life.

But thanks again for a good wish. I wish you get to know God better.

Sure this helps me live a lot. Since my first nofap streak was purely in my power and I believed and relied more upon nofap than God. But when I discovered how huge and mighty is this spiritual realm in the Christian world, I don't relly on cold showers, sugar, and caffeine free diet or anything else of that matter anymore. My help comes from above now.

Sure if you know nofap topic - In case you dint know -
    https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/in-case-you-didnt-know.84619/

-then it helped me a lot to understand what nofap is and also a guy there talked about some enemy that wants steal, kill and destroy. Now when I'm Christian I understand that is enemy is taken from the bible where satan is the enemy who steals, kills and destroys.
    man its the evil forces that want you relapse and fall for temptation(sin). Cause satan knows he is going down anyway that his days are counted so he wants to take as many people with him in hell as possible. We people are only beings who have free choice - we can follow satan or follow Jesus(God). This determines where we end up after death - up there in heaven or down there in hell. This also determines do we live in heaven already during this life.

Sure if you haven't got educated in this aspect then you don't even know what world God means - how mighty and good He is. A lot about this is written in bible but sure many don't believe in this library of 66 books called the bible. Still one of the facts that those stories is real are yet again been proven by scientists - things that have been written thousands of years ago only now have been discovered by scientists -
    https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/140524/scientists-admit-snakes-once-legs-described-book-genesis/

(Sure there are many more scientific proof besides this one)

Anyway man if you don't believe anything written above then at least believe this - that spiritual world is not smaller than the physical world. That world you can feel with your heart is not smaller than the world you can feel with your body.
    For example Holy Spirit fruits -
    22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Peace.

12. ppr_kuttt

ppr_kuttt Fapstronaut

That's why I like being gay... :D