1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this normal or do i have a Problem

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by christian17, Jun 30, 2020.

1. christian17

christian17 Fapstronaut

So i am 17 and i got my first bj last week. I always have many boners during the day and have completely normal fantasies. But that day i couldnt get hard. I think it was because it happened in a lake with cold water, because i had difficulties to fap in public or cold areas in the past too. But i always thought that i would be so horny that i would instantly cum. Has anyone made a similar experience too?

Wugazi32 likes this.
  2. anaturalsatori

anaturalsatori Fapstronaut

Sometimes the pressure of being in those circumstances can lead one to get caught up in their head and thoughts, which remove the individual from the experience. It’s pretty normal. Learning to relax and be in the moment should help in those situations, plus nofap.

3. verbeek75

verbeek75 Fapstronaut

Probably both, to fap in public and cold areas. Doing it in public you get nervous of being caught, cold depending on the person can defintely cause problems. I have problems with cold areas, if I am cold (specially my shoulders or feet) I will have problems, if I warm up (tshirt) no problems anymore.

4. Pretty normal to flop during first sexual experiences...nerves and tension kill it!