1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It’s only just the beginning...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by BeastGuy360, Jul 7, 2019.

1. BeastGuy360

BeastGuy360 Fapstronaut

Hello members,

It was only 35 days ago since I started the challenge.

Since 12 years old I was addicted and looking back on it now I’ve lost so much time and opportunities within this timeline. Currently I am 20 studying for a information technology degree at university.

Everyday seems to be better and better as the days start to add up and I’m hoping for even more success in the future.

Currently I’ve been feeling more social, more driven to improve myself. I want to become the man I should of been a long time ago. That hermit that played video games and basically looked at women as objects is now in the past.

My biggest problem right now is regaining a good image that from people that known me from the past. The biggest motivator for me and will stick with me is my drive for healthy relationships and a overall better me.

My hope is for everyone to become the best person they can be through their reboot.

Stay strong and keep moving forward.

2. BeastGuy360

BeastGuy360 Fapstronaut

Here is some more insight and from the past 35 days:

I have become more confident with my body and have been lifting a lot more.

I have a journal to track my progress for who I am as a person. It’s called the five minute journal (I highly recommended you do some research on it)

My communication skills have become more efficient and I’m less tired throughout the day.

Close friends have been supporting me and I had admit to what I have been doing behind closed doors.

It seems as if the aroma of people surrounded by me and people who know me are seeing a big difference.

Goals:

I want to get shredded and built.

I want to be less socially awkward.

Less anxiety.

Make more close friends.

What I hope for:

I know I’m young but I hope I can find someone to spend the rest of my life with.

Any insight or questions would be appreciated. I’m here to help others and get some advice myself

3. Thank you for sharing your story. Welcome to nofap :)