1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It is finally getting easier

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Zyzz Shavershian Fitness, Jan 23, 2023.

1. I started NoFap when I fell in love with a girl. I commited myself that I will never do this act again. And for good reason. When we tried to had sex I couldn't get an erection. It made motivated to continue this journey even more. Now I don't believe in pre marital sex but I don't like one night stands. Sex is building an connection. Building an connection with a person you will never see again is bad. So basically we are not in a relationship yet so I dated a bit more and I had a lot of success and my life became so good. I had some mood swings and bad moods during my journey because I was really addicted. But because my girl was here and I told her about my addiction I got reliefed. Now I am never going back. 18 days without PMO (I didn't orgasm during "sex" so it doesn't count). After 90 days and after visiting a doctor I might just stick to not doing PM but still having sex with her or if we will not be in a relationship still then with people I connected and know well. I think it is best approach for non-religious people or people who are religious but only follow basic rules.

@Ank07 likes this.
  2. Looks like you are on the right path. Wishing you all the best.