1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It's been a decade

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ChristianA, Feb 23, 2016.

1. ChristianA

ChristianA Fapstronaut

It's been a decade. I'm currently 23rd years old. The first time I masturbated I was 13 years old. Time flew by & contisnusly enjoy masturbation every single day up to 5 times a day I thought it was normal until I realize it wasn't normal at all! I haven't confess this to nobody, but this will be my first time confessing this, I drop out of high school just couple of months before obtaining my diploma, my self insteem was down I felt like garbage! I start breaking out from my face like never before! I damage my skin, my skin got really sensitive that one day I expose my self to the sun & my in tire bank is full of sun spots until the day of now. I moved to a different state & I continue my rutine, masturbation, sex & more sex. I have lost many wonderful relationships because of this disease! Mentally I destroyed my self! I have dismissed wonderful moments just because of my acts have consume me.
    I never pay attention so much of how this illness was destroying my life!! Until the moment I start getting headaches after masturbation, countinusly heats in my head days after masturbation I decide to read more about it & I found out I start damaging my brains that's where I decide! This is enough this is enough!!! Enough of destroying my life!! Now I feel joy in life! Step by step I start recovering my self.

2. It is sad you started MB so early. I did not do it before I was 18, so I know what it's like to experience your sexuality without even knowing this pseudo-release. You will have to unlearn a lot, but it is certainly feasible. People win even with heroin addiction which is much worse than MB.