Its been nearly a year...I'm back

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by theferryyman, Jan 16, 2016.

1. theferryyman

theferryyman Fapstronaut

Good evening fellow Fapstronaughts.

November 2014 I joined this forum, and at my peak I managed an 18 day streak. Alas, around March last year I stopped coming here and descended into the addiction once more.

My tastes have been...from fairly vanilla to fairly extreme fetish depending on the day and how recently I've been fapping. Averaging 5 times a week. Nowhere near as bad as I used to be, I have this forum to thank for that, but still not great.

I've met a girl and things are...getting more serious. We've had sex a couple of times and whats happened every time is I start out strong, then I just can't maintain the erection. It could be loss of focus, but I suspect its buried deeper, in the roots of my 6 year addiction.

I'm back now, because I want to do right by her, and because I want to get the productivity that I had during my streak back. I'm an inherently lazy person. I procrastinate with the best of them, and its starting to seriously hurt my uni work. Hopefully this will help change that. I plan to also reduce my processed sugar intake, apparently cutting that helps long term. I drink usually twice a week, anywhere between 2 and 8 pints in a night usually. I probably won't be stopping that because for me its less about the booze and more about drinking being a sociable thing to do.

Anyways, here I am, I'm back, and hope to be interacting with you guys over the coming weeks and months.

Much love,

Kill x

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut