1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It's time to end this life consuming addiction

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by nmav86, Feb 22, 2014.

1. nmav86

nmav86 Fapstronaut

Greetings from Puerto Rico! I'm a 28 y/o female and I have been addicted to PMO since age 16, altought been masturbating since age 12. And I just came to a point in life that I just can't simply do it anymore. My life is an emotional trainwreck. I have been single for the last 6 years by ending an abusive relationship of 6 years as well. Everytime I was depressed, lonely or just simply wanted out all the stress, i used to PMO but I know its time to change for good!! theres a family that loves me that has no idea Ive been strugglin with this for so long and can't be really open about it with them because I feel so ashamed all the time. So im does this NOFAP thing and all the help and support is going to be welcomed. Thanks a lot!

2. Chatddict

Chatddict Fapstronaut

Good luck, welcome.

3. freedomwarrior

freedomwarrior Fapstronaut

nm, welcome to a land of healing. I admire you for being here, especially since you are female. You are so much to be admired for taking the first step to restoration and healing. If I were 22, I would want to get to know you a lot better.
    There is a section her for females, but please still look at ybop and read the blogs about successes even though they are mostly from males. I imagine you will relate to many of them, but if you don't, just ignore the ick factors that us males have.
    I encourage you to blog blog blog. Read and read some more. Infiltrate your brain with healthy stuff. I will pray for you, and I wish you much success in this fight for your freedom. You can and you will do it, one day at a time.