1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I've been thinking recently...

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Fractured Mindset, Aug 27, 2019.

1. So as a new phase of my life is starting, I've been having these two relational thoughts:

1-
    While I've been thinking this for months now, I'm anticipating some girl or girls having some sort of interest in me and me inevitably having to turn them down, while I won't try again for another few years and I'll end up wanting a girl who's too good and too complicated for me.
    It's too early to tell for my college courses, and I have a minor suspicion about two girls at my new workplace (maybe I'm overanalyzing, maybe those two girls may have some sort of interest in me, but still way too soon to tell).

2-
    Many of us hate our loneliness, always seeing every other guy or girl in a relationship while we can hardly ever get a hug, yet There are so many abusive, unhappy relationships out there, divorce rates are through the roof, and it's become a stereotype for the typical married husband to constantly complain about his nagging wife and her cooking. If that's the case why even bother? Why can't we enjoy our freedom?