1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Jalopeno peppers did me in at 10 days--relapsed. Starting over again w/ being too hard on myself

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by hoping2usesexenergywisely, Feb 10, 2024.

1. hoping2usesexenergywisely

hoping2usesexenergywisely New Fapstronaut

Jalopeno peppers did me in at 10 days--relapsed. Starting over again w/ being too hard on myself

Spicy food, hot peppers, got the juices going

I'm an American born & raised, but I had a friend from India who said they don't serve spicy foods or peppers in their prisons because it makes their prisoners edgy angry aggressive / sexual

I don't take anabolic steroids, but I did before so that aspect of feeling horny because of exogenous drugs may have been ingrained in my system and I only need to rewire that type of thinking

I'm not about to stop using Testosteorne Boosters and Tribulus and Fedogia, those are necessary herbs that help with anti-aging and provide me energy

I had quit energy drinks 90 days ago, so as to not have them affect my heart or tear my stomach lining

My caffeine intake is capped at the daily advisable amount to avoid heart attacks and strokes-- 400 mgs per day, sometimes only 200 mgs and just chewing gum (yep gum chewing gives natural energy) so does drinking lots of water

So 10 days is ok, I didn't beat myself up, nor was I hard on myself (pun) lol

Just took a warm almost hot shower and massaged the 2 cousins to stimulate growth
    and then cold showered my head so I wouldn't feel sleepy, so as the ice cold water from the shower head would wake me up

I've read Zinc and Magnesium help with production of the seminal fluids, so I may soon get those, after I read my multivitamin bottle

I will make it past 10 days and am aiming for 1 month and 8 days from 2/10/24 to 3/18/24 (the day after St. Patrick's Day)

So when I relapsed after day 10, I must have had 10 FAP sessions afterward spread over 7 days

After the relapse
    I really felt tired, maybe because I always take OTC sleep aid, Unisom at night and jump start myself with a 200 mg caffeine tab in the morning

So the goal is 38 days
    If you want to make a goal, it's best to make it as Precise and Definite as possible

I hope to in the place of FAP, read a lot more, self help books and books on my career.

Thanks

2. Diderik

Diderik Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Having a goal and a plan is excellent, good on you.

I wish you success in NoFap!