1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just ask them out.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by bloomz, Feb 9, 2019.

1. bloomz

bloomz Fapstronaut

So many people are waiting for that fairytale romance that media promised them.

I was talking to a good friend of mine, she’s never had flowers bought for her ever & she’s 25. Never been to dinner. Never on a proper date.

How sad is that? Ask out your crush, because they’re probably waiting for something/anything to happen. Just like you.

Take that leap because nothings going to fall into your lap. Gotta make things happen

2. ReclaimedLife

ReclaimedLife Fapstronaut

But i have to finish that last level on this videogame i am playin!

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Sadly, if you try to apply 1980s Chivalry to SJW modern times, it's the equivalent of being bitten by a Rattlesnake. I'd advise against it unless you live in an area with more trad girls.

4. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

No one is more frustrated with modern times than I am because I grew up in an era where romance was still valued as well as traditional roles. It was all chivalry and Peter Cetera love ballads. Women looked, dressed and spoke like women.

5. Not at all.

6. Take her out on a proper date then!