1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just me

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by A Batman, Oct 15, 2018.

1. A Batman

A Batman Fapstronaut

I am constantly nagged by the fact that I did not do as good in my test as much as I could have. I am feeling sad about something I can't do much about right now. I am a single child. I have had two friends at max at any particular stage of my life. I am like this even in college. I am concerned about this because the college friends are friends for life. I don't want to live isolated. I get reply only for messages involving some college stuff. I never get to share my experiences. When I do I don't receive any good feedback. Those people start ignoring me. I am not begging for friends. I just understand how is my social life is going to get any better.

2. As someone who has graduated from college, everyone has examinations where they felt they could of done better. I can't remember any of the exams I'm failed in college, but I know I've failed some! (What this means is that these feelings will go away on its on; you just have to move on and studying for upcoming exams). I too am an only child and never really had many friends, in college especially.

I am concerned about this because college friends are friends for life. This unfortunately is not true, since I graduated I am only in touch with one really good friend I met my second year (3 years later).

Now, my recommendation for you is to seek friends by joining a club or group on your campus. Everyone loves new members. Your social life will improve significantly; it did for me.

Can I ask you something?

How did you make it to almost a year of NoFap? How do you fight your urges?

A Batman likes this.
  3. A Batman

A Batman Fapstronaut

It is six months not a year.I did not use nofap since last november and so counter is still the same. I have applied for one and am trying to join one more society. Following it will hopefully help my social life . Thank you for sharing your experience.
    This is my way and may or may not work for you or somebody else
    Not watching tv,computer,or being in the bathroom whenever alone because those are times when you can easily PMO. I watch three channels on youtube and two on telivision mostly because I have found the more sources you have the more less control on content.