1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just upgraded... & need closer support

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Solo1973, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Solo1973

Solo1973 Fapstronaut

Hello guys,
    I just upgraded to Nofap supporter (NoFap Premium).
    I really feel that i need the instant 24/7 peer-to-peer support and face-to-face interaction with a rebooting experts...!
    I would like to know how to gain access to Alexander Rhodes’s personal accountability group.
    and how to get the instant 24/7 peer-to-peer support and face-to-face interaction with rebooting experts.
    thanks in advance

2. Solo1973

Solo1973 Fapstronaut

Thanks for your reply. I tried to contact him and waiting his reply. May I ask you, is there a way to have peer to peer support and face to face interaction with reboot experts?

3. Other than trying to find someone in the accountability partner section...not that I’m aware of.

4. Solo1973

Solo1973 Fapstronaut

So in this respect, would the support provided to Nofap supporters, differ from regular members. Sorry, i am bit confused.

5. I escalated this to the admins and got this response to share with you.

"At this time, outside of supporting the website's ongoing expenses, the only personal perks are advertisements aren't displayed for your account and access to the live chat (https://nofap.com/forum/index.php?chat/). It wouldn't be sustainable to host live group sessions for 10 per month, as the website is based in the United States. If you are surprised by this and unhappy with supporting the site without much in return, NoFap can issue a refund, just open up a support ticket at NoFap.com/support."

6. Solo1973

Solo1973 Fapstronaut

Many thanks for valuable information...:)
    I wonder if the “live chat” is good suitable place to get expert advice during the rebooting period ..