1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Leg workout causing wet dreams/relapses

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Hank Pym, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Hank Pym

Hank Pym Fapstronaut

I started relapsing after 103 day streak only after starting a leg workout. One of my friend's doctor also said that leg workout causes compression and tension near penis areas which increases testosterone levels which leads to relapse or wet dream.
    Its also my third wet dream after doing heavy trekking.
    Do you believe leg workout and relapse/wet dreams are related? If yes, how to calm down while keeping up with leg workout?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
  2. Working legs , especially squats does increase testosterone levels. Gym is awesome for treating PMO .. both body and mind. Don't give it up!

Beekind likes this.
  3. i love that leg workout where you on your stomach doing curls with your legs, i swear it feels like leg orgasms.

Hank Pym likes this.
  4. rishi123

rishi123 Fapstronaut

I was free from wet dreams from many days.... Yesterday I did leg workout and also biceps workout... I did over workout.... Legs pain... And I faced two wet dreams on night.... Seems because of leg workout

virtuscb and FX-05 like this.
  5. pump20

pump20 Fapstronaut

Those are called exercise-induced orgasms aka coregasms.

6. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Just because two variables A and B correlate together doesn't mean that A caused B. There could easily be another variable C that provoked B. It's like when some young guys think all their problems in life have to do with PMO -well, that's not exactly true.

7. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

agreed man

i reguraly doing leg workout and its just fine

8. mrpractical

mrpractical Fapstronaut

I wish i would have a wet dream after wet dream. I had only once its was awkward.