1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Less than 10-15 wet dreams entire life

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Virgin42, Apr 30, 2022.

Tags:
  1. mrpractical

mrpractical Fapstronaut

2. desperately_hopeful

desperately_hopeful Fapstronaut

Just gonna chime in, I'm 24 and have had one... after about 60 days of hard mode. I was so confused when I woke up, but all I can say is it hurt like hell. I was groaning when I woke up but not from it feeling good, that's for sure. I had to lay there in the mess I made for a few minutes because I couldn't get up.

Not always pleasant, but also, it's not really something that is necessarily a good or bad sign about your body. It varies person to person.

mrpractical likes this.
  3. Virgin42

Virgin42 Fapstronaut

I see. That’s something I never experienced. May be because you wore tight inners and Johnny was rubbing it hard throughout the night? Otherwise why would there be a pain?

4. mrpractical

mrpractical Fapstronaut

If it wasn't nice for you its sad. But have you dreamed ?

5. desperately_hopeful

I definitely did dream, it was sexual but uncomfortable too. I'm indifferent to the whole deal, would just rather it not hurt like it did.

6. desperately_hopeful

I suspect it had to do with the fact that I had never gone 60 days without using those muscles at all in over a decade, and suddenly they were forced to contract hard... but I really do not know.

7. Virgin42

Virgin42 Fapstronaut

May be it’s still under repairing process. How about trying Kegel exercise in addition.