1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Life is stupid

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Itsuki, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Itsuki

Itsuki Temporarily Suspended

Literal stupid people get into positions of power through lies and manipulation, and they know it, and then them being terrible at their job makes things harder for the rest of us. Seriously this world would be so much better if every dishonest person was forced to be honest, then they could work as janitors, maids, cooks, butlers, what have you. But somehow, through pathological lies and deceit they become "leaders", ceo's, politicians, moderators, etc... it is insane. Their justice will be great, just not at the moment.

Meanwhile I'm one of those who falls especially victim to these liars, it seems.

2. Yin&Yang-Yūki

Yin&Yang-Yūki Fapstronaut

Focus on you, not on what you cant control. You control your body and that's irl either stay far away or take some forest walks.

Life is Beautiful especially during nofap.

3. Welloiledmachine

Welloiledmachine Fapstronaut

Just keep pushing man. I'm in a bad spot too and I'm constantly bombarded mentally with some of the same thoughts. Life isn't easy. But we gotta keep pushing forward and trying to lead by example to the best of our capabilities, even if we fall short. We're living in very trying times.

4. Matrofe

Matrofe Fapstronaut

I see that you have perceived the hidden way the world is working. It had been known since years that family members are putting their own people on the positions you are not allowed to get at. One of the many lies is that you have obtain degree to get into some high-paid job. Nothing is even more remote than this lies ( of course you have to be able to speak clearly, write,read and maybe do some math ) but most if not 80% of people who work for high-paid job are there though friends and family. If you do not have so-called network or any friends you will not get there ever. I know a guy who did not finish high school and now is ceo and his grandfather was the co-founder. All people need is a chance but nobody will give a chance to some strange guy who is nobody for the industry . That is the truth.

Gabriel Knight 2.0 and im_done like this.
  5. im_done

im_done Fapstronaut

You're absolutely right, and the only thing us unwashed, unchosen, unwanted masses can do is drudge along to the beat of life until we become a statistic. But I also think that being a higher rank in the rat race means you're closer to what you want or at least what's better for you...even if you're still a rat.

Wolves of Wisdom and Itsuki like this.
  6. I can understand but if you stick with the thoughts of this it could bring you down too much. I am 31 but I still like to believe there is a minority of good and decent leaders.

Adie1983, Itsuki and im_done like this.
  7. I guess I could count myself as a victim until I do not.

Adie1983 and Itsuki like this.
  8. milanamiss

milanamiss Fapstronaut

I sometimes think so too, is it possible depression? However, find some new interesting hobbies for yourself, such as traveling, contact the the dyrt customer service for advice, and after the final decision on what to do and where to travel, you will see that your life will change. It happened to me too

Last edited: Mar 23, 2024
  9. Itsuki

Yeah, its depression. But I mainly feel this way because people have treated me like trash in real life so it is impossible for me to ignore at this point.

10. Itsuki

"eucharistic sorrow"

11. Ninjutsu Jukai

Ninjutsu Jukai Fapstronaut

But are you horny, do you have a hard dick?

12. Itsuki

No ed here.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2024
  13. Adie1983

Adie1983 Fapstronaut

14. Adie1983

Adie1983 Fapstronaut

Agreed. Stoic and CBT practices help.