1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Life struggle without PMO

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Sahib95786, Mar 14, 2018.

What you have been doing to counter extreme urges

1. Bath

100.0%
  2. Play

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Dance

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sahib95786

Sahib95786 Fapstronaut

Hello freinds share with this thread your all struggles and positive sides to help others to abstinence from pmo. Thank you

2. Tamingthetiger

Tamingthetiger Fapstronaut

I leave my room or even the flat. If the urges are only mild I listen to some relaxation music on YT. Gaming or watching TV has always triggered me.

3. xeon1993

xeon1993 Fapstronaut

Whenever I felt strong mental fantasies and activity down there I just take a fast glance at stuff around me and make sure it is clean, it is in its right place. Anything physically related. Or if you are at home, go for body building / get yourself fixed like beard trim, teeth brush etc.

In other words - do something better for this world or yourself.

If urges happen on the street, I immediately change my eye focus to something else. I keep remembering that with that state of mind and mentality I won't get any near my recovery or getting intimate any soon. Have a 10 deep breaths. For me, looking on eye level with anybody else while urging, haven't make me feel too triggered afterwards.

4. Abird

Abird Fapstronaut

I did release a few times but now im focused for a new goal. So if I have a urge I say a some words I life by.
    for example:
    "Do you want to go for short term satisfaction, knowing when you done it you will regret it? Or for long term satisfaction and work towards the goal"