1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lonely and socially awkward

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Ace-36, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Ace-36

Ace-36 Fapstronaut

I’m a socially awkward person and I have a deep fear of women. I feel really lonely and have felt that way for a long time. I have pretty bad social anxiety and that plays a big role in why I’m lonely. There are times that I think damn I’ve been single for 5 years and haven’t had sex in almost 4, (pretty sad I know) and how nice it would be to change that but then here comes the anxiety. I want to meet women to date and have sex with but when I think about how terrible my game is and how inexperienced I am at approaching women I get scared and say forget it. I want the life I see the guys around me and on social media have because they seem happy and are dating and sleeping with tons of women and here I am hoping and wishing I could be like them. But then I think about the situation logically and say well for that to happen I gotta put myself out there more and try because you’re not gonna meet any women being stuck in the house all the damn time and it sounds good and all but then my social anxiety and kicks in and the fear of talking to and hell even looking women in the eyes shuts all that down, and my fear of women is just as severe as the anxiety. I just feel like a loser and like I let my life slip away, well at least most of my really young years (I’m 25). I feel like I’m too old to have these problems and I wish things were different but I can’t help it. I feel like just giving up and accepting that maybe I’m just meant to be alone because that’s what has felt so comfortable for so long.

2. That's a story you tell you self , when you say that your realy saying that everyone Is confident happy and never has any fear ever
    news flash if a women realy likes you it doesn't matter about your so called game
    Now were getting somewere that's a great idea
    Felt comfortable? sounds like your very UNCOMFORTABLE because of it . You can do better what is your opion of yourself what do you feel you deserve how much do you value yourself

ShowY and Mudkip2214 like this.
  3. HereAndThere

HereAndThere Fapstronaut

I suggest acclimatization. Start with small things, that dont flare up your anxiety for long. Add a word or two talking with cashiers for example. Force your body language to look more confident around people, your brain will follow.