long distance relationship...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by imthatguy, Nov 18, 2014.

1. imthatguy

imthatguy Fapstronaut

my gf and i have a long distance relationship, so she likes phone sex, sexting and sending me pics.
    this one of the reasons i fap so much, i dont know how to tell her that i have a prob and what she enjoys doing with me is one of the reasons i have a prob.:confused:

2. Phelynx

Phelynx Fapstronaut

Hi!
    I lived a similar situation a year ago, and its a tricky situation... I'd say you should discuss it with her, and maybe use this situation to improve your relationship... With my ex, at one point, sexting was our main activity as a couple... And when she was feeling down, sex was the easiest way to change her ideas... You might want to use this time with her to deepen your mutual knowledge, to do things you werent doing before and share it with her.. Try
    To find new conversation topics, things that might foster an healthier relationship... Also, there are other ways to show affection and love for someone than sexuality, and you can both engage in finding what works for your couple!
    Good Luck!!!

3. imthatguy

imthatguy Fapstronaut

sure thanx, i'll try make her understand...5years into the relationship and i still care what she thinks of me hehe.

4. Well,If You're From 5 Years in a relationship,then you MUST talk to her about this.If She truly Loves you and understands your problem,Well and Good.If She doesn't understands,try to convince her,if she is still angry or Irritated,I'd Say To Leave Her.She Might not be the Right Girl for You.You'll never be able to Face Life's Challenges together if You Can't Fight against this Addiction together.

5. imthatguy

imthatguy Fapstronaut

yeah we talked and she was ok with it, she said she seemed into it because she felt she had to keep me somehow "satisfied" with the pics and interests in sex because of the distance.
    so now i have one less excuse not to fap.

appreciate the advice. really helped.

6. Phelynx

Phelynx Fapstronaut

Congratulations for talking with her!!
    And good luck for the hundred days to come :)

7. imthatguy

imthatguy Fapstronaut

appreciate the support Phelynx.

8. LolaRoge

LolaRoge New Fapstronaut

I "fell into the same trap" myself
    Let's to listen my story
    I’m not such a good typist, but my new boyfriend is perfect master in this field
    Find him in the Internet
    it’s so amazing, we met each other on the typing high scores table http://www.ratatype.com/high-scores/all-time/
    He invited me to arrange typing battle, good luck to me!
    Type, love and be happy)))