Loosing motivation & Not scheduling

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by BillyBobBoBoBo, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Before the whole Corona virus situation & had a job to get to, I'd make sure to losten to my frequencies, drink my water & exercise before eating breakfast then get ready for work, admittedly I'd struggle after my workout to keep focuse and looked at my phone on YouTube or something else on my phone, but was drill able to get it all sorted out and get to work on time of a little late (not too bad where I git in trouble). Now with my job on hold & getting a furlough (Geting paid whilst the event is still happening, I'm not doing much where it is causing me to get really lazy where I wake up and just watch a lot of Youtube videos before exercising where it gets to mid day where I exercise then have breakfast & don't do much after that. It's getting really bad & I know what I need to do to change I just don't do it & it is causing me to be annoyed about it. I want to change that & get back to my regular or even better routine. I apologies if this feels like a messy ramble, I just wanted to vent about my issues which I acknowledge are self inflicted & shouldn't be making excuses for.

Just want to ask is any one else going through this at these times?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
  2. Yeah that is something I want to do as well.