1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Makeup sex is real!

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by de severn, Dec 2, 2018.

1. de severn

de severn Moderator Assistant

Within the past few days I had a massive fight with my boyfriend and I thought we were over. I’ve written about my “dramatic fight” in another post but a good takeaway from this experience is that I’ve had really, really GREAT sex with him last night.

I’ve never felt so turned on and connected before and we’ve been having sex with each other for 5 years. I’m sure that it has to do with the fact that we were feeling vulnerable after a fight but it was so great. I didn’t have an orgasm although I was building one up. It was a different kind of excited.

M and PMO orgasms feel perverted and sneaky whereas the pleasure from this experience felt serene and love-altering

2. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

Awesome! I'm glad you two had such a connect!

3. de severn

de severn Moderator Assistant

I’m happy to say that because I’ve been abstaining from self-pleasuring, edging, and etc, sex and intimacy has been great ever since. Everyday feels seemless.

Coffee Candy and Joe1023 like this.