Massage

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Fight with honor, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Fight with honor

Fight with honor Fapstronaut

I've decided to go get my first every massage at a spa, and have an appointed for this Friday.

I am a teacher and have been carrying so much stress recently, I feel that I really need to relax before half term is over. I have gone over 2 weeks without PMO in hardmode and I feel OK, I don't feel horny nor is it a flatline, it is all going good. However I am quite worried how my body will react when having a massage by the therapist. I've only had one girlfriend in the past and I got erections all the dam time when I got close to her.

Has anyone else had a similar situation?. Will this end in disaster? I don't want to end up with an erection, or the worse case scenario jizzing on the sheet...

Tiny antelope likes this.
  2. Limeaid

Limeaid Guest

You shouldn't have any issues as long as you keep your thoughts in check. Thoughts and fantasy are what produce boners. Everytime a sexual thought pops up just think about something else. This is a great first step towards stopping the objectification of women and thinking every encounter with one needs to end up in a sexual way. Good luck. I have a friend who is a massage therapist and she says it never happens unless the groin is being massaged for some reason like a sports injury.

3. Chris1052

Chris1052 Fapstronaut

Just imagine the therapist is some hairy dude, or a huge 50 year old shamoo sized woman, with mold under her flabs.

4. Fight with honor

That might well get rid of the erection but will definitely make my stress worse ha.

I can just see myself finding it difficult to distract the mind from whats happening in the present. I have this problem with meditation, guess this will be a good time to practice.

5. Chris1052

Chris1052 Fapstronaut

I think the more you worry and stress about it the more likely it will be to happen. If the masseuse is working on a spot that seems to be turning you on then you can ask her to avoid that spot. Also if she asks you if you want "happy ending" say no.

6. Fight with honor

I just had my massage at a spa and it all went smoothly. No erection thankfully. I tried to focus on the music but couldn't help focus on the massage it self. It felt really good to have some sort of physical connection without it being sexual or intimate. That being said, when the masseur entwined her fingers with mine I really wanted to squeeze back haha.

All in all in was a good experience and I am glad I went. Doing stuff like this is very rare for me, as I rarely step outside the house. I don't know whether the lack of PMO had given me the confidence to go or not. It will be interesting to see if I do anything else like this in the coming weeks.