1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Masturbating in a dream. Does it count?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Schultz1029, May 26, 2015.

1. Schultz1029

Schultz1029 Fapstronaut

Last night I had only gone 3 days and I had a dream where I think i madtrubated. Idk if I actually had sex. But does masturbating in your dream count? Or is it just a wet dream and your body releasing it naturally?(Meaning it doesn't count). Thanks!

2. IGY

IGY Guest

Hi Schultz. You had a wet dream. Maybe in your dream you cum inside her but in reality you cum in your underpants! It was unintentional and doesn't count against you. :)

3. Kiddy

Kiddy Fapstronaut

There have been times when I MO'ed while asleep. I think this is a type of "sexomnia." I have also been told that I talked in my sleep and that I grabbed people sleeping near me in my sleep. Personally, I don't feel any guilt about MO'ing while asleep because it is not something that I can control. There have been times when I woke up while M'ing and stopped myself, and there have been times (before I started my 90-day challenge) when I just went through with the MO even after I gained control. I felt guilty about MO'ing after I woke up because I am pretty sure I could have stopped it if I wanted to.

Are these things that I face anything like what you are dealing with? By your first post, it seems like you just dreamed about MO'ing while you were having a wet dream. Either way, it's nothing to feel bad about. You don't have control while you are asleep.

Gilbert likes this.
  4. Kenji

Kenji Guest

You don't even want to know the sex dream I had last night. Not sure where it came from. Was not my own desire I can tell you that. Like a big fat ugly ghost was raping me in my sleep. Need to do some energy clearing around the house today and make sure to meditate and pray nightly.

Wasn't a wet dream, but the sex was so disgusting, I was baffled when I awoke. First of all I am heterosexual, attracted to fit and petite women. In this dream I was going at it with this disgusting blob of a man! I mean this guy was like 400 pounds and filthy looking. Almost grotesque. Did not seem like a man actually. Like a fat blob of an entity resembling a dead man's corpse or something.

What the holy fuk man?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
    Kiddy likes this.
  5. Kiddy

Kiddy Fapstronaut

That's pretty funny, Genji, the way you put it. My first wet dream ever went something like that. I was pretty upset and confused.

Kenji likes this.
  6. Kenji

Kenji Guest

I suppose it sounds funny yes.

Maybe it wasn't a ghost, perhaps a flashback of a sex scene from a past life, I had an absurdly obese homosexual lover that I pitched to, as he was catching in the dream so to speak?

7. Gilbert

Gilbert Fapstronaut

I'm sure most people have had super embarassing sex dreams (Black Swan anyone?), but no I'd say it doesn't count pal!