1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

masturbation buddy

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Ashen One

Ashen One Fapstronaut

You said it all, bro. It is not clever to come to a "NoFap" forum to look for "Fap" buddies. You were punished by the mods for not following the rules. That's how life works.

"Feel the coldness of reality, and little by little find the willpower to change." Reborn.

Angelic Warrior and FellatiousD like this.
  2. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Sounds a bit homoerotic if ya ask me.

3. Angelic Warrior

Angelic Warrior Fapstronaut

Dude, you are totally right!! Having a buddy help you wane off masturbation is a great idea. BUT, not someone who is gonna actually masturbate with you. That would be asking for a whole new addictive behavior. Seriously! My good friend and I have helped each other wane off masturbation. We hold each other accountable, and we lament one another's failures. We by no means have ever considered masturbating together. Acting out togther has never been on our minds. We are like brothers, and care for each other as such.

So, bottom line. Yes, find a good buddy to work on this issue with. BUT not one who is going to be mutual enabler with you!

4. Angelic Warrior

Angelic Warrior Fapstronaut

Agreed. Having a "jobbuddy" just sounds very sketchy to me.

FellatiousD and brassknucks like this.
  5. I’m a married guy who has same sex attractions. I would do anything to get rid of these. Don’t go down this track. It may lead you to a place of no return.

Angelic Warrior and Saythatagain like this.
  6. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Trying it once won't get it out of your system - it's just another addiction in a new Pandora's box you are opening. You might not close it again, or it will lead to other filth still.

Tell me, do you simply love and enjoy any of your current addictions and fetishes? Are they making all your dreams and goals come true, bringing you to your life's purpose and happiness?

If not, why spread a new layer of fetish and addiction to your plight - it could cost you several decades or a lifetime of being able to rid yourself of any of your addictions. It's your choice - You're the only one who's going to live with it.

ThisDayOnly likes this.
  7. Saythatagain

Saythatagain Fapstronaut

I’ve also fought SSA and been married man. You are not alone. Hit me up directly. I’m 45, kids the whole 9 yards just like more.

Beatthis and ThisDayOnly like this.
  8. Saythatagain

Saythatagain Fapstronaut

I think we all need to look at the shaming that is happening with some odd the responses. SHAME is hidden force that keeps us in our addictions and it took Troy Love’s works to help me understand. We all are capable and/or have done bad things but that does not mean we are bad people. My recovery actually began after reaching out to a guy I had been acting out with for years. His wife caught him and later I was going through a separation from my wife and family. He had found a small group focused on SSA and I began attending with him. We still acted out together and with other people we would find out share until we kept progressing in recovery. Together we understood each other struggle and never judged. He has since come out as gay and I still surely struggle with SSA but I’m not emotional with guys only women. I accept myself as Bisexual but know it’s a harder position than being either straight or gay.

Just like your path in Faith is yours and yours only. No one should be able to judge where you stand nor the path you choose to take. Mine maybe full of rocks and briars where yours maybe paced and well lit. The major truth is that We are choosing to take it. Period, and of story, done and over.

Opendoor and RiverBlue like this.
  9. RiverBlue

RiverBlue Fapstronaut

I agree with your experience. Some of my best support has come from guys I sometimes fap with. The common understanding and support can actually be valuable in overcoming this in the long run.

Opendoor likes this.
  10. Jelson

Jelson Fapstronaut

I'm also married and struggle with the same thing.

axldvd likes this.