Masturbation causes personality changes

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by KunGa69, May 8, 2024.

1. KunGa69

KunGa69 New Fapstronaut

Hello,

I'm aware that something similar like this has been posted in the past, but I would like to share my experience.

I wasn't sure where to post this so I am writing it here.

I'm a 19 year old male and for as long as I can remember I've been experiencing personality changes every time I ejaculate/orgasm. Now I don't mean those temporary feelings of happiness, laziness, sadness, or even guilt as some people feel. I mean my actual personality "permanently" changes, at least until the next orgasm. This personality change can range anywhere from becoming shy and empathetic or becoming a confident charming person.

To give an example. Last week I masturbated and afterwards I was feeling great. Good amount of energy, getting things done, had smooth conversations, magnetic, positive throughout the entire week. I see how people respond to me when I'm like that. Guys will laugh at my jokes, and I'll get along better with them, and girls become easier to talk to and text me frequently. HOWEVER, after I masturbate it becomes a game of personality roulette. Like which personality am I going to be until my next orgasm. I could potentially become an opposite of a person. Lethargic, anxious, insecure, etc.

To clarify, the example I gave is just two opposite ends of a spectrum and not limited to just those two types. I could become someone in the middle who just feels content, chill, relaxed, but not necessarily full of life or vice versa sad and insecure. There is no real consistency besides the consistency of change. Its strange because everyone I know just acts like them all the time. Yes they can have off days or emotional days but you know they're still the same person. As for me, people can get worried, distant, and confused.

I know this might sound ridiculous and perhaps even amusing to some people. Its a big problem for me though. If I'm one type of person this week, but next week I rub one off and again change personalities, people might believe I'm treating them differently. I might not be the same guy who the girl thought was her type, only to be confused by my personality change after an orgasm.

I do not have depression nor am I bipolar. My personality just simply changes after an orgasm and it stays that way until my next one. Furthermore, my memory becomes really cloudy after ejaculating/masturbating, and when I wake up the next day, I can barely remember what happened the day before. Sometimes it's hard knowing that I'll never always be the same person, and that in one day my attitude, mood and the way I act could completely change.

I'm also afraid to tell my parents as I'm not sure what they'll think and if they'd even take me seriously or not, same goes with my friends. It also doesn't help as I have big exams coming up, and struggle to remember important information. I'll tell myself that It's stupid and that it's all in my head and just a placebo effect, but nothing works to fix it. Anybody going through or gone through the same thing? And have you found a solution to fix it?

2. Posting the same thread again….
    upload_2024-5-8_12-37-42.gif