1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

meh, depressed tonight.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by zxcv, Oct 2, 2018.

1. zxcv

zxcv Fapstronaut

I've been applying for programming jobs over the last few months, but I really haven't been getting anyway. I got a programming job a few weeks ago, but that fell through. I just had a programming interview today but I doubt it's going to anywhere. As usual, nothing is going well with finding a girlfriend. But right now I thinking more depressed about not having a programming, and that's reminding me about be depressed about not having a girlfriend.

Then there's the fact that I hate my job right now. We got a new boss a couple months ago, but all he's doing is giving out new rules. Every time he talks to us it's through emails tell us what we're doing wrong and just give us new rules. Everytime I see him it's like what's he going to do make things worse now. We also just moved areas in the office so now he's going to be even closer to us so I have no idea what he's going to do to screw us over now. Then there's the fact I liked where I was setting before I actually had friends at work, but now that we changed seats we're pretty scatted and now I'm setting next to bunch of boring people. I don't even want to goto work right now.

2. I'm sorry for how things are right now. Here's hoping that you land a job that you like more than your current one and find pleasant coworkers.