1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Merging with your Life Force

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Be Awake, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Be Awake

Be Awake New Fapstronaut

My dear Fapstronauts,

It is such a booster to be able to identify with each other in such a great and life saving community to share our insights so we can all benefit and inspire each other.

Before nofap we all experienced one thing in common after so many years of unconscious self indulgence: the separation from our life force. After 30 days of hardcore nofap, I have come across a feeling that took me back to my childhood: the feeling of my own essence, my nature. Try to remember the feeling when you used to get so excited to see your friends, go out to do something fun, a trip, what you wanted to do when you grow up, etc when you were a boy/girl. That feeling was felt through our life force. We tend to think that we can only develop ourselves during childhood or adolescence, and then if you didn't then it's too late... Never listen to that non sense.

Many ancient scriptures in many different cultures spoke about something so basic that is not taught at our schools nor Universities. This is harnessing your sexual energy to be able to transmute it so you can develop yourself without effort.
    This energy is vital if you want to get better, it is the most reliable ''tool/foundation'' for you to build yourself, to claim back your Life Force. Life Force is a hidden potential that stays dormant within you when you release it through self indulgence. Think about it, if you want your life to change, you have to respectively change:

1. Your inner self.... once this is solid then...
    2. Your physical body changes... then once this undergoes its process...
    3. The life you live and surrounds you changes... These are like layers.
    By changing your habits and undertaking a path towards merging with your Life Force will lead you to a sudden change of your physical body (it is even better when you work out). Your body wants to heal (The totality of your body cells regenerate thanks to your Life Force), this is our nature. Now take a look at this:

• When you fap and bust the nut, your body just assumes you are in a couple and you are trying to have babies, it takes a huge amount of your energy and body resources, therefore leaving you drained.
    • When you stop faping, your body assumes that you are not in a couple, therefore your Life Force, your nature, will then regenerate your body (better eyes, better skin, hair, aura, better everything inside an out) because it wants you to be attractive knowing that you need to be with someone. Be honest with your body, by fapping you are lying to your body and will keep "attempting to have babies". If you are honest to your body, Life Force will enhance all other potential areas such as skills, respect, synchronicity, etc. Life Force is an Alpha Force.
    Claim your Life Force back, merge back with it as you were when you were a child, the only difference now is that you have to harness your sexual drive since we are not children anymore, it is a responsibility. The Law of attraction will work to develop you even faster, become part of the 5% of the population that has a grip on this knowledge to live a happier life. Think long term.

Ask yourselves this question: Would you rather feel sad or nothing as you keep fapping your life away, or endure a temporary hardship during the reboot of your own being so you can experience that life can be a constant orgasm? Like Arnold Schwarzenegger said in his interview about semen retention:

"It's amazing, It is as satisfying as cuming, I am getting the feeling of cuming in the gym, when I have sex, when I am at home, when I am backstage, I am cuming day and night, I am in heaven"

Youtube video: How to transmute sexual energy - The Arnold Schwazenneger Method (1:32)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
  2. this is actually gold, best post on this entire subforum

The Evangelist likes this.
  3. Very good post, give me motivation to do 30 days.

4. Initiate20230208

Initiate20230208 Fapstronaut

i just learnt about lifeforce mastery of no fapping, it's impressive and uplifting.

5. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

I like this, unconscious self indulgence. A perfect way to sum up any addiction or excessive behavior. Great post!

6. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

7. Magic Bullets

Magic Bullets Fapstronaut