1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mindfullness tip

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Arjuna's path, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Arjuna's path

Arjuna's path Fapstronaut

Hello guys.

Today I want to bring you guys a little tip that you can use for this run. I have found this tip in a mindfullness book writen by Hugh G. Bryne. It's placed after a guided meditation by Tara Brach < This meditation is known as RAIN and you can find it here The meditation it's usefull as a tool to investigate deeper in our beliefs.

So, in the same thinking line, the TIP is to ask ourselves: what am I believing at this moment, WHAT DO I THINK I NEED to FEEL GOOD?. And if this is correct, what would it be to live without this belief?, or what do I think I need to get rid of this thought? Can I experience this thought/ emotion as as simple thought/ emotion, label it as as an anxiety thought/ emotion, or as an anger thought/ emotion and let it go?

I hope that this can be usefull for you.

Greetings,

have a nice day.

Fighting inner war and Nekkhamma like this.