Monkmode

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Robz, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Robz

Robz Fapstronaut

Let me get straight to the point: I've continually failed at NoFap for about year now. To think, I'd already be the person who I am aiming to be if I had just remained disciplined. I'm 15, and I'm sick of believing that I need to rely on others, society, and my "superiors" to get what I want. This mentality of entitlement is cancerous to our world. I wasn't entitled jack shit, nor should anyone feel like the world owes them something.

So, as I sit here at 4:48 AM, I have made the decision to make my own way. This process of NoFap gave me tremendous results the one time I kept up with it for a month. Let's do this again, yeah? At 5:00 AM, my monkmode journey begins.

Now, I do what I want.

Franki23 likes this.
  2. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

Welcome back, Robz! I love your intro! You are so right about entitlement and making your own way. The cool thing is (as you know from before), you don't have to go it alone. There are lots of guys going through this with you. Rock on with Monkmode, man! You got this! And you have a terrific attitude about it. I think that's half the battle right there! All my best and good luck!

Oh... CONGRATULATIONS on two days!! Off to a great start!

3. Robz

Robz Fapstronaut

Thanks

P-Free likes this.
  4. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

You're welcome!

5. BillyShears1958

BillyShears1958 Fapstronaut

Don't give up on giving up.
    It took me several attempts to quit smoking. When i successfully did so i managed it by replacing it with something. In my case i associated smoking with drinking (coffee, beer - anh drink). I replaced the cigarettes with cocktail sticks which i handled rather like cigarettes. It worked for me. My last cigarette was November 4th 1985. Ee need something to do to replace the time we spent on PMO.