MORMONS AND JW'S

For Fapstronauts of the Protestant Christian faith.

1. timcia

timcia Fapstronaut

This week I received solicitations from both the Mormons and the Jehovah's Witnesses (Both of these churches have huge issues). I received nothing from people who follow only the Bible and Jesus Christ.

Doing nothing keeps us in addiction. Instead, consider what the Bible says: 15 Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Now you may say: I need to fix my addiction first. But the Mormons and JW's have imaginary religions and they spread the Gospel all the time. Ours is real... with power. We need to have just as much urgency as they do.

It is time to attack sin so that the Holy Spirit can fill us so that we can do something. We must “Know” the verses that we can quote to defeat our sin. We must read our Bible first thing every day so that we are empowered to change.

All it takes for satan to win is if we do nothing. Instead, pray about purpose, and pray about being on fire. Most importantly, pray about caring about souls (ten times daily).

Key point: 50% of quitting addiction is planning and knowing what you are going to do.

The seeker likes this.