1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My father work like hell but i am ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by from2003, Sep 18, 2022.

1. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

Hey , Idc if somebody is reading this or not but I am writing this to my future deepanshu - bro , your father worked like a hell and you are not worth it in any ratio to be there child because they do so much hard work to feed me and I am doing this fucking bloody shit which ain't give you nothing more than knowing as loser and yeah whenever you get any thought in your mind about comparing your life to others through social media , you can not do anything in this competition world , where anybody don't care instead of your parents . so wake up and do hard work 24×7 and make your parents name proud , social anxiety = opportunity to bring you down easily by others , you worth it in this world than anyone or anything just be confident and do it , your success is waiting at top so make out from the highest bottom of your life , ao many noises are there, 90% negative but believe in the positive sides , if there is hope to get triumph even you have to risk everything at all just make that step and dont watch girl basically it is your lowest point where u can broke down easily , these girls don't have to work hard they will be marry with rich ones that sit ,but think about yourself , your true love and soulmate will find you and I believe that she is also finding the path to reach at your destination where u meet together. Ok bye remember me