My First Cold Shower and How I took it

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by ALPHABat, Jan 16, 2016.

1. ALPHABat

ALPHABat Fapstronaut

Hello everyone! I am a 20 years old male from India. I just got out from the shower and I am feeling like the king of the world. The temperature here right now is 11 degree Celsius ( 52 F ) which is quite cold.

I knew about the benefits of cold shower and I took them for a week last summer but as winter approached and when I stopped NoFap, I stopped. Last night while reading people's success stories I was re-introduced to the cold shower thing. My first reaction was.. HELL NO. It's too friggin' cold! How can people take cold showers in winter?! There's no way I am going to do this!

But nah.. I made my mind. I knew I had to do this to build the level of discipline I desire. I knew I had to grow the balls for it. And I knew.. It was going to be hard.

So I woke up today, very afraid but pumped up and ready, entered the bathroom and connected my iPhone to my portable speaker. I set the volume to max and played "Run this" by Rob Bailey and then..
    I JUMPED IN.

I screamed! I shouted! I punched around as If I was fighting a monster! ..Hell, I WAS fighting a monster. My fear, one of my college professors who always forces us to give presentations infront of the class appeared. Oh I've been waiting, sir. I've been waiting to fight you. I've been waiting to come face-to-face with the fear of public speaking.
    The cold shower had turned into the fear of public speaking somehow and I knew I had to conquer it. I stood still, I stared right up at the shower and let it hit me. I felt invincible.

I won.

2. skylar_legit

skylar_legit Fapstronaut

I don't take cold showers, but the last time i took it, water was freezing and I started punching with so much rage ! i was punching,shivering(im a little skinny)and jumping like CRAYYZY!
    i got a whole new playlist for my showers and now i dance to it insted of fighting and i enjoy it. :)
    enjoy the winters! :D

3. ALPHABat

ALPHABat Fapstronaut

Voluntary Discomfort to get Unvoluntary comfort.

skylar_legit likes this.
  4. skylar_legit

skylar_legit Fapstronaut

Damn right..! :)

ALPHABat likes this.