1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My first post

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by jonharker, May 20, 2014.

1. jonharker

jonharker New Fapstronaut

Hi, I'm Jon. I've never done anything like this before, nothing like being part of an online community or seeking help from people I don't know online. For years I've found it difficult to cum during penetrative sex. I came wearing a condom for the first time in my life this year, more than ten years after losing my virginity.

This sexual dysfunction is contributing to anxieties in other parts of my life, and when new year came, I thought about real positive changes that could help me in my life. One of these was to try to cure my retarded ejaculation.

Online research showed no proven benefit to any medications or dietary modifications. The one thing that would definitely help me would be cutting down on, or better stopping completely, masturbation. I think deep down I knew this all along.

Joining NoFap is my search for help and support in becoming a fully functioning human being.

2. jonharker

jonharker New Fapstronaut

Thank you, Innercall. I know the changes have to come from inside myself.