My first post

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Mr Mechanic, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Mr Mechanic

Mr Mechanic Fapstronaut

Hello! My name is not important. New here, i didn't knew this forum even existed. I'm currently at 8 days without PMO. I just got a HUGE boost of energy out of nowhere (probably from testosterone spike) Overall mood went straight up. I try to make myself as active as possible. I workout, I don't use my car intentionally so I can walk 6km to work and back home everyday and I ice skate. After one week of no PMO my ice skating skills went skyrocketing (testosterone spike). I have this huge amount of energy and balance and I'm able to learn and do new moves very fast. I'm a freestyle ice skater. The struggle is painful and frustrating, today i almost relapsed. I was one click away from P. When i saw the thumbnail, a thought came like a lighting, reminding me what i'm fighting for. My motivation is simple. I'm so damaged by PMO that it affected my entire adolescence. The reason i'm still virgin (if i can call that) at 22 is because I screwd up every relationship I had with girls. My mind was a total mess. I was objectifying women so hard that the only reason they existed were for sex. My standards were corrupted by the P where all the models are flawless. I couldn't see anything beautiful on a girl besides her body parts. That hit me very hard on relationships. I have a pretty long and sad story filled with depression, anxiety, and social isolation. Let's just say, i was PMO since i was 12 or 13 (i do this for so long i even don't know when i started), i'm not lying to you, EVERY DAY!. Rarely ONLY ONCE a day. I even had to improvise some toys for nasty purposes because normal P wasn't stimulating me enough anymore. I guess when you get to the bottom of the pit, the only way is up. So, my motivation is simple: I will NEVER be able to have a relationship with a girl in this condition. It was powerful enough to stop me from that click even with the thumbnail in my eyes and a burning desire like i never had in my entire life. I don't take it as a relapse since I sent my eyes on the other corner of the room and hit alt+f4 almost immediately.

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Congratulations on making it to Day 8!!!!

Thank you for sharing your story and welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. Mr Mechanic

Mr Mechanic Fapstronaut

Using every ounce of energy ,my body can give, doing productive stuff: workout, walking, ice skating, jogging.

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut