1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My friend's advice.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Dec 2, 2018.

1. I'm ultra shy, and trying to get me to act with women is like pulling teeth. I have a friend who is constantly telling me to program women. "Send the hero on fetch quests" and the like. That I can literally design them if I so desired, and that they would think it's their own idea. I never listen to him seriously tho, and can't tell if he's jokeing.

2. Women are robots that are easily programmed. The programming methods are done with a 100% certain method I can tell you about if you buy my book for $19.95.

Your friend is pulling your leg. Just like I am.

Women are human beings just like men.

If you don’t want to go out and meet women don’t let your friend or anyone else give you a hard time about it. There are women who don’t want to meet men and there are men that don’t want to meet women. It’s no big deal.

For me, I want to meet women but they all want me to get lost as soon as I look at them and start to talk! LOL!

3. Savedpagan

Savedpagan Fapstronaut

Hey guys that sounds difficult and frustrating. Hang in there but I'm sure with each attempt we get better