My girlfriend broke up with me.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Riot02, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Riot02

Riot02 Fapstronaut

Hey guys how r u ?
    I haven't posted anything here in ages, probably like between 3-7 weeks but I think it was around this time I met a girl. We met becoz her cousin knows me and we started talking at first we were friends and then one day she told me she likes me and I said I like her too. ( Just to clarify we live in two different countries and we have plans to meet up) one day which was yesterday actually she told me she didn't feel the connection we used to have so she broke up with me. The thing is I feel different than any other girl I mean I know it's only been a day since she broke up with me but like I said I feel something different than other that ever dated me and even tho we live in two different countries we were going to meet up. I mean I don't wanna text her or anything coz I don't want her to think I'm desperate. And she said she wanted space aswel and she didn't want to be friends either coz like I said she wants space .

2. My advice is to move on and dont read to much into that if she was interested she would have stayed with you . It happens it sucks but life goes on

3. Anakin66

Anakin66 Fapstronaut

Give her space and work on yourself. If it's meant to be it will happen.

Dragonkmp67 likes this.