My intro +story PE?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Syndrum, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Syndrum

Syndrum Fapstronaut

Hey everyone, I've been lurking the forums for 4 days now, looking at different stories and experiences on the practice of no fapping. I stopped PMO for about 3 plus weeks, not exactly sure when,(counter might be less days than actual) with "spiritual" development as a main intent. I'm 22, 23 very soon this month, and I enjoy reading metaphysical, spiritual, new age type books. I smoke cannabis (no bacco) and experiment with mushrooms and I feel like i'm a very observant, communicative, honest person. Being around women, I find it easy going to engage in conversations but never get to the point of asking them for their numbers.

From the time I stopped PMO, females that come into my work place, seem to be more charming, and flirting with them has been easier for me and not so "forceful". For the past 2 months, I have this one girl that is really touchy and likes to flirt physically when we're together, is stuffed with work and school, and me being at work ALL the time, prevents us from seeing each other. We have been texting each other, figuring out when exactly is the best time to hang out and decided last night around 7pm after work, I'll pick her up to my place to hang out.

So I picked her up and drove back to my place. Went up to my room and I lit some incense, and olive oil lamps that I made, to set the mood. The whole time we were just kissing and talking (not the first time but no sex last time). I started to massage her and started to get near her junk, but she didn't really want me to, and she got on top of me, grinding on my dick but we still had clothes on. I wasn't rushing anything because I did have thoughts of, "idc if we do it or not, cause I've been holding out for a while and can go longer", plus we only had a couple of hours because her parents needed her home around 1030.

I was very open about me being non PMO for a while and realizing now, shes the kinda girl that wants to make the guy, REALLY horny so he can take over and smash. She was grinding on me a quite a while and I started getting rougher, turning her over and making out then she finally said she "wanted me inside her". I gave her an eyebrow and turned her over as I took my clothes off.

Usually before I go in, I like to eat the girl out before so, but she said that's not her thing (weird...) So I just put on a condom and went at it. Although we we're running out of time, I only lasted about 3 mins... She was suuuuper tight, I couldn't really fit 2 fingers in without hurting her. Idk if it was the fact that she was grinding on me, her being really tight, or just the fact that I haven't O in 3 weeks, or the combination of all 3. Please elaborate if you may!!

I then started losing interest after I had sex with her, I think due to the fact that it was just casual sex. I guess the non PMO is adding to the thoughts of not wanting casual sex, but more intimate, relational sex.

Looking at today, my mind doesn't get really close to ideas of sex, and I will continue to go on no PMO. I didn't really know how to put an intro together and share some thoughts, so comment as you like and I'll do my best to respond. Really glad I found this community, I'll continue to share my thoughts whenever I get the opportunity, I couldn't cram every thought I had on this story, but didn't want to make it too long.

P.S. The condom was Filled LOL ewhh>.<