1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My journey starts here

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by NoMoreRelapses, Mar 27, 2014.

1. NoMoreRelapses

NoMoreRelapses Fapstronaut

Hi,

my name ist Benjamin and I'm a 19yo guy from Germany. I have tried to succeed in 90 days of nofap (no PMO) but I've always failed. My longest streak was 16 days, but the urges just made me clean the pipe again...

This is like my 15th attempt or so. I've registered here so you guys can keep motivating me not to fail again. I will keep you updated. I am currently on day 3.
    Whenever I went past the first 5 days, I felt good and full of energy. I usually relapsed at about day 5 or so. This will be so damn hard, but I want to get rid of my ED and get to be more confident. It was so much easier and fun around other people, when I had my streak of 16days a few month ago. I'm wondering how I'll feel once I get to 90 days. I want to be cured. HERE I GO!

2. Caveat Emptor

Caveat Emptor Distinguished Fapstronaut

The best way to keep us updated is starting a journal in the journal section.

It's step number 1 in a successful recovery.

Also, get an accountability buddy.